Postdoc ： Yosuke Saga
|2004〜2007||Showa University, School of nursing and rehabilitation|
|2007〜2011||Brain Science Institute, Graduate school of Engineering, Tamagawa University, Japan.|
|2012〜2016||Postdoctoral fellow, Pathophysiology of Basal Ganglia in CNC, CNRS UMR5229,Lyon, France|
|2015〜2016||JSPS Postdoctoral fellow for abroad||Jan 2017〜||Post-doc in NCNP|
I have studied neuronal mechanisms including structure, function, and pathological aspects using different methods. My interest here is investigating what kind of impairment could appear after brain damage and how lost function could be rebuilt or compensated.
1. Saga Y, Iba M, Tanji J, Hoshi E.
Development of multidimensional representation of task phases in the lateral prefrontalcortex. The Journal of Neuroscience (The official journal of Society for Neuroscience). 31: pp 10648-10665 (2011)
2. Saga Y, Hirata Y, Takahara D, Inoue KI, Miyachi S, Nambu A, Tanji J, Takada M, Hoshi E.
Origins of multisynaptic projections from the basal ganglia to rostrocaudally distinct sectors of the dorsal premotor area in macaques. European Journal of Neuroscience (Federation of European Neuroscience Societies). 33: pp 285-297 (2011)
3. Saga, Y., Hashimoto, M., Tremblay, L., Tanji, J., Hoshi, E. Representation of spatial- and object-specific behavioral goals in the dorsal globus pallidus of monkeys during reaching movement. The Journal of Neuroscience (The official journal of Society for Neuroscience). 33(41):16360-71 (2013).
4. Saga, Y., Richard, M., Sgambato-Faure, V., Hoshi, E., Tobler, PN., Tremblay, L.
Ventral pallidum encodes contextual information and controls aversive behaviors.
Cerebral Cortex (in press).
5. Saga Y., Nakayama Y., Inoue K., Yamagata T., Hashimoto M., Tremblay L., Takada M., Hoshi E. Visuomotor signals for reaching movements in the rostro-dorsal portion of the monkey thalamic reticular nucleus. European Journal of Neuroscience (Federation of European Neuroscience Societies). (in press)
1. Saga, Y. The function and anatomy of cortico-basal ganglia loops Journal of Rehabilitation Neurosciences Vol.10, P1-8, 2010, (in Japanese).
2. Tanji, J., Nakayama, Y., Yamagata, T., Saga, Y., Hashimoto, M., Arimura, N., Hoshi, E. Supplementary motor area and pre supplementary motor area. Clinical Neuroscience Vol 28. 10, 2010 (in Japanese).
3. Hoshi, E., Nakayama, Y., Yamagata, T., Saga, Y., Hashimoto, M., Arimura, N. and Tanji, J. Neural mechanisms underlying the integration of perception and action. Brain and Nerve (Igaku-Shoin). 63: pp 59-68, 2011 (in Japanese)
4. Takada, M., Hoshi E., Saga Y., Inoue K., Miyachi D., Hatanaka N., Inase M., Nambu. Organization of Two Cortico–Basal Ganglia Loop Circuits That Arise from Distinct Sectors of the Monkey Dorsal Premotor Cortex. Basal Ganglia - An Integrative View (Ch.5, online book chapter): 103-116, 2013.
1. Saga, Y. and Tremblay, L.
Ventral Striato-pallidal pathways involved in appetitive and aversive motivational processes. Decision Neuroscience edited by Jean-Claude Dreher and Leon Tremblay. Chapter 4, 2016, Elsevier.
2015 JSPS Postdoctoral fellow for abroad
2014 FENS travel grants
2012 The Uehara Memorial Foundation post-doctoral fellowship
2011 JSPS researh fellowship for young scientists