1. Purpose of using personal information
On the resistration site, the registered personal information such as name, address, e-mail address etc. will be used for confirmation of application, acceptance of attendance, notification/confirmation of training fee request, sending of brochure, sending of other training information conducted by the Center (only for applicants), and creating statistical data to improve training service. In case of using the information for other purposes, they will be specified beforehand.
2. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
The Center will not disclose personal information acquired as a result of using the registration site to third parties without your prior consent except for the cases listed below.
1. When disclosure is requested by laws and regulations
2. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself
3. When outsourcing business to the extent necessary
* We may provide all or part of the personal information that you registered for outsourcing to contractors who acquired "BS7799-2: 2002", "ISMS Ver2.0" and "ISO 27001" certification. We will also thoroughly manage personal information for the contractors as well.
3. About applicable range
This basic policy concerning protection of personal information applies only within the resistration site. Regarding the above use, we properly operate in accordance with "Act on the Protection of Personal Information". Should you have any inquiries such as procedures for disclosure, correction, suspension of usage, complaints etc, please contact us.