- Seki K, Perlmutter S.I., Fetz E.E.: Task-dependent modulation of primary afferent depolarization in cervical spinal cord of monkeys performing an instructed delay task. J Neurophysiol 102: 85-99, 2009.
- Masamizu Y, Okada T, Ishibashi H, Takeda S, Yuasa S, Nakahara K: Efficient gene transfer into neurons in monkey brain by adeno-associated virus 8. Neuroreport 21: 447-451, 2010.
- Koba R, Izumi A, Nakamura K: Sexual dimorphism in facial shapes and their discrimination, J Comp Psychol 123: 326-333, 2009.
- Tsuchida J, Izumi A: The effects of age and sex on interest toward movies of conspecifics in Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata). J Am Assoc Lab Anim Sci 48: 286-291, 2009.
- Utama NP, Takemoto A, Koike Y, Nakamura K: Phased processing of facial emotion: An ERP study. Neurosci Res 64: 30-40, 2009.
- Yamaguchi C, Izumi A, Nakamura K: Temporal rules in vocal exchanges of phees and trills in common marmosets (Callithrix jacchus). Am J Primatol 71: 617-622, 2009.
- Motohashi HH, Sankai T, Nariai K, Sato K, Kada H: Effects of in vitro culture of mouse fetal gonads on subsequent ovarian development in vivo and oocyte maturation in vitro. Hum. Cell, 22: 43-48, 2009.
- Fukuoka T, Sumida K, Yamada T, Higuchi C, Nakagaki K, Nakamura K, Kohsaka S, Oeda K: Gene expression profiles in the common marmoset brain determined using a newly developed common marmoset-specific DNA microarray. Neurosci Res 66: 62-85, 2010.