Publication : 2014
- Umeda T, Watanabe H, Sato M, Kawato M, Isa T, Nishimura Y: Decoding of the spike timing of primary afferents during voluntary arm movements in monkeys. Front. Neuroscience, 8 : 97, 2014
- Puentes S, Kaido T, Hanakawa T, Ichinohe N, Otsuki T, Seki K: Internal capsule stroke in the common marmoset: Neuroscience 284 400-411, 2015
- Ogihara N, Saitoh T, Takei T, Seki K: Inverse dynamic analysis of precision grip in the Japanese macaque based on a three-dimensional musculoskeletal model.
The 37th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society, 9.11-9.13, 2014
- H. Yaguchi, D. Kowalski, T. Takei and K. Seki: Posture dependency of the twitch responses induced by intraspinal microstimulation to the primate spinal cord, Society for Neuroscience2014, Washington D.C., USA., 11.15-19
- K. Seki: Subcortical control of voluntary movement, 18th Thai Neuroscience Society Conference 2014 and 2 nd CU-NIPS Symposium “Frontier in Neuroscience Research” , December 22-23, 2014
- T. Umeda: Glycinergic inhibition of the ipsilateral cortical excitation to forelimb motoneurons in monkeys, 18th Thai Neuroscience Society Conference 2014 and 2 nd CU-NIPS Symposium “Frontier in Neuroscience Research” , Bangkok, Thailand, December 22-23, 2014
- Oya T, Takei T, Seki K：赤核の回路と機能における推察, The 8th Japanese Society for Motor Contro, Tsukuba, 8.7-8.9, 2014
Group meeting Presentation etc.